Quality 24 hour care in your own home
Live In Care Scotland
How Is Live In Care Different?
How Do I Arrange Live In Care In Scotland?
Speak To Our Local Team
Create Your Tailored Care Plan
Carer Matching And Introductions
F.A.Q. commons questions about live-in care
Live in care or 24 hour care at home is when a professional carer or companion moves into your house to care for your or your loved ones 24/7, helping your with personal care and daily support. Carer will live in for a two to three weeks before taking two or three weeks off. A live-in carer wil encourage independent.
Please see the ‘Service Offering page’. The main services we offer are:
- Personal and social care
- Housework and meal preparation
- Bathing service
- Rehabilitation and home from hospital
- Care at home (palliative care)
- Alzheimer and dementia support
- Holiday packages / respite care
- Domestic services, such as laundry or shopping
- Reminders to take medication
We can offer services as soon as you call us. Some of our clients, for instance, wish to start in a week’s time – whatever the schedule, we are ready to cooperate. Call us on 0203 417 0090 for further information.